GUARANTEED 40 hours a week - Availability needed 7am-7pm daily, set rotating days during the week.
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. As a well-established agency, we continue to hire capable, reliable employees with flexible schedules. We are looking for compassionate, experienced Certified Nursing Assisstants to provide in-home, non-medical care. Our services include personal care and support with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, eating, ambulation, transfers & toileting), companionship and supervision.
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of care for our clients and communities. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, then you will want to be a part of our Team.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Paid training for new employees
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- PTO TIME / Vacation Time
- Growth and promotional opportunities within the company
- Free continuing education
- Training and supervision from BrightStar's Director of Nursing
- Thoughtful Care Managers who match you with the right client
- A chance to win a FREE Caribbean Cruise for two
- Requires familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the home care field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drop in visits to clients homes or facilities
- Orientation of new caregivers ( intro to new Clients)
- Initiate care of new clients
- Fill last minute call offs
- Transportation cases
- Assist in office with phones and staffing (if no field work is needed)
- Ability to perform all caregiver tasks
Associated topics: ambulatory, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, nurse, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, surgical